Social media is any space where you can have a dialogue with your audience. The key point here is that you need to have that dialogue! If you are posting once or twice a week about what you are up to with your business, you are probably not reaching the numbers you want to reach, or creating a lasting impression. People want to love your brand, so create content that they will respond to positively!
Examples Of Engaging Content:
- • blog posts or articles that you read that pertain to your business
- • screenshots of supportive conversations amongst your fans
- • pets or babies! — anything that will hit that cuteness factor
- • videos of funny moments that took place with your staff
- • surveys or polls, and then posting the results
- • links to free PDFs that you offer in exchange for emails
- • original writing: thoughts, observations, moments of gratitude, even short stories!
Samples Of My Work
I am known for having a wealth of creative ideas. If you would like to see any of these in operation, check out one of the three social media accounts that I currently manage: